Nine years ago, James Marks sat, head in hands at his kitchen table, wondering how he was going to pay the bills. Today, James owns a number of businesses, employs 34 people, and has systemised his entire operation - leaving him free to write romance novels.
In this episode, James tells us exactly how he became an “overnight success” in those nine years.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How James started his very first business by searching Google for “how to run a window cleaning round” after his interest-free credit cards ran out.
- James’s constant devotion to personal development and self improvement.
- How a One Percent Club coaching call helped James realise that he needed to systemise his business.
- How, as a result of that systemisation work, James removed himself from the day-to-day work.
- The rule of 3 and 10 - that predicts exactly when your business systems will break.
- The time that James devotes to creating evergreen assets - including ghostwriting romance novels under a pen name!
- How wrong we all were about 2020 - hoping for “a year of plain sailing”, and declaring it would be “the year of travel” - oops!