Welcome to the July episode of the Big Idea Podcast - summer is here!
In this episode, John and Jason discuss:
- The launch strategy for John's new book "Big Ideas... for Small Businesses - Simple, practical tools and tactics to help your small business grow"
- How John crashed his car at 120mph (there may be some exaggeration in this statement.. John is a Marketer after all)
- How to increase your prices without losing all your customers.
- The time that "they" appeared on Have I Got News For You.
- How to deal with missing deadlines.
- What happened when the guys were interviewed by the local newspaper, and why YOU need to be doing PR.
- The importance of monitoring the effectiveness of your Marketing.
- Why you shouldn't devalue your small business with tiny pricing.
For links to everything we talk about, including the video recording of the episode and transcription of everything we talked about, head over to the show notes at bigidea.co.uk/podcast.
And to watch the LIVE recording of each episode of the Big Idea Podcast, join our Facebook Group for FREE - you can then watch our ugly mugs in glorious technicolour every Monday lunchtime, as well as get BONUS in-between-isodes, and direct access to both of us to ask any questions about this, or any other episode.